Monday, November 29, 2004

Greetings Fellow Travellers

Check this out. Stephe Schmidt, tech-guy extraordianaire set us up with the SuperColumn 3000-O-tron, which allows us to create columns so rapidly it'll make you shit your pants. Also, there's no censorship (I totally used the word "shit" a few words ago). But before I zip into random thought-generating mode let me explain the outrageously outdated columns to your right. A while back, after we'd finished a two year run of performing every week at the Heartland Studio Theatre and before we had a radio show, there was this downtime where we were journeymen theatre performers and to keep up with our audience on a more personal level we wrote our thoughts and observations out in the form of columns. I had fun with it, I don't think anyone read them, but fun and popular support have always been uneasy bedfellows. Most of the columns were written in 2001 and 2002 so they're a little dated. Actually I wish they were a little more dated in their references to President Bush, in that i wish he weren't my President, but hey, who am I to argue with 52% of 60% of the population?



Cut to today.



Now the column game will be a little different. I'm not sure what blogging's all about, from what I gather it's like a diary + computers. Now why people keep trumpeting the importance of the Blogger Nation, I have no idea. Until I find out how I should be changing the world with my blog I'll just be checking in each day with something interesting that's happening with the Schadenfreude process. Right now I have a rental car to return.

No comments: