Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Things I Learned in the RedEye Today - 2/22/05

Paris Hilton had her phone numbers from her cellphone downloaded and put on the internet. And it's the biggest story in the history of mankind. Everybody's talking about it, including (get this) morning DJ's, some of whom have done parody songs about it. Columnists are even talking about it (that means it's huge). It's the biggest story since Michael Jackson got a cold that one day last week. There's also little blurbs about how you can prevent the same thing from happening to you and your cellphone. I wouldn't worry, though because nobody gives a shit about you.

3 comments:

devillez said...

Everybody gives a shit about me. That is why I leave messages like this so people, even if they don't want to, still give a shit about me! Because in all actuality, it is all about me, not you.

Fremodada said...

I think it would funny if Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie had to work at a gas station for the rest of their lives.

And they're all more important that you.

Adam said...

I don't watch their show, but I would pay good money for hours and hours of them working at a recycling plant for the rest of their lives and catching shit from the tootless life-goal-less supervisor yelling at them for mixing up the brown and green glass with hand-me-down work gloves with years of accidently breached used baby-diaper shit on them. THAT is heaven.