Friday, April 15, 2005

The Glorious Mess


The Glorious Mess, originally uploaded by PinthGarnell.

If you don't know, there's something big on the Horizon, or depending upon your interest in the history of Schadenfreude, something average may be on the horizon. I am currently compiling 8 years of Schadenfreude Footage for the Schadenfreude Web Documentary Series. A multi-part series which will air once a week starting in May. I am hip-deep in shitty old 8mm footage of us from Second City. The goal right now is to boil all this shitty old footage into a few entertaining shorts and then get into the footage from 2000 when I got my slim DV cam, that's when the footage gets really good. It will be quite an accomplishment when it's up and going. If you see me glowing around May 1 it will be from an intense sense of accomplishment. Oh, and I will no longer be living with my psycho roommate, oh man, I need to blog about that, but I must get back to work, which I should also blog about. That's it! Next week, new lease on life, I will blog every day, I'll let you know how the doc project's going, I will let you know where I work, and I'll let you know about the Psycho Roommate From Helllllllll. bye.

No comments: