Wednesday, April 6, 2005

I Think I Have A Secret Desire to Get Stuck In An Elevator

I have this huge Chrome bag. www.chromebags.com Best backpack/sidebag ever EVER invented. They took every complaint I've had about every backpack or sidebag I've owned for 25 years and fixed all of the problems I had. Bravo. I love this thing, one of it's great attributes is that it's very big. "The Metropolis" is name of this size. There is one bigger, called "The Kremlin" which, I'm not kidding, could fit a five year old.

I take my day with me, my bag today contains, my journal, computer, workout clothes, palmpilot, digital camera, sunglasses, coffee cup, and ipod. Already too much. But my reading material is too much too, an obsession. Here's what there is to read in my bag, A Devil's Due comic (Breakdown, on sale now), A 120 page script, a workout magazine, A Final Cut Pro HD tutorial CD-rom, and a Scr(i)pt magazine. Now, how many of these could I actually read today? One, two if you include the comic. But I actually make decisions on what third and fourth piece of reading I take with me. It's retarded. Should I take this or this? When I'll never get around to it anyway. That's why I think I have a subliminal desire to get stuck in an elevator, because I would have plenty to read unlike most people. Because, of course, that's the real danger when you get stuck in an elevator, boredom.

I would stop doing this, but it makes me interesting.

No comments: