Friday, September 15, 2006

America's Next Top Short-Haired Chick

I was in the subway the other day and saw an ad for Americas Next Top Model 7.

topmodel7cast_story

And I noticed two things. Two things just popped out at me.

topmodelcastphoto

And it's not the girl to the bottom right who looks like Arcee from Transformer's: The Movie. You can hardley tell she's a space car in her robot mode.

While I couldn't find any more pictures of them, I did find pictures of the last top model, or rather one of the runner-ups with short hair.

01

Mollie Sue

02

Check out her myspace page for her myspace page.

960206953_l

I don't really have time to comment on any of this as I'm prepping some bits for my roast.

923674756_l

Instead I'll substitute in a script from The cartoon M.A.S.K. from 1983

923673217_l

Mayhem: Hurry up.
Dagger: Yes, sir. I've never done such an easy job like this.
Sly Rax: Nothing like a good earthquake to scare people away.
Mayhem: Good Job. Let's get going.

1151953055_l

Mayhem: M.A.S.K.! (Turns around)
Matt: This is it V.E.N.O.M.!

06

Woman: Help ! Somebody help !
Mayhem:Viper, fire!
Mayhem: How convenient…let 's get out of here.
Matt:Bruce, Brad, Alex, Gloria help that woman. We'll take care of VENOM.

29

Sly Rax: Stiletto fire!
Buddy:Penetrator on!
Hondo:Ugh!
Dagger:Torch on!
Dusty: Backlash fire!
Gloria: Aura on!
Woman: Nooo! Ahhhh!

04

Bruce: Lifter on!
Dusty:Backlash fire!
Vanessa: Eeayah!
Dusty: Better give up…now.
Vanessa Fat chance!!

1031465817_l

Dusty: Woah!!
Dagger:Get in, quick!
Dusty: Hey! Stop!
Mayhem:This should slow him down.
Dusty: Oh Nooo…
Dusty: Hey! Wait a minute!
Dusty:Don't evaporate me!

03

Matt: Are you all right, Dusty?
Dusty:Well sort of…V.E.N.O.M. got away.
Matt: Don't worry. At least we got what they were after. Did you figure out what it was?
Alex:It 's a computer component used to divert earthquakes from populated areas to the desert or ocean floor.
Matt: Then obviously V.E.N.O.M. has the means to create earthquakes. That's obviously what the plutonium was for… some kind of earthquake device.

19

1 comment:

gopho said...

Hondo: I wonder what this button does
Alex: No! Hondo, don't touch that button it will dest...
BLAMMMMMMMM!
-mushroom cloud envelops M.A.S.K.-
Later in toy heaven...
Team members of M.A.S.K. in unison: Oh, Hondo.