Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Live From Santa Monica!

It's the American Film Market live blog. Is a blog really live if I update twice and then nothing really happens after that? Well, I'm live and I'm blogging, and I'm sitting at my station at the AFM, which is awesome.

Today is officially the first day and the lobby of this place went from hotel lobby to marketplace overnight, there's not scaffolding lining the lobby, hanging flatscreens showing all kinds of things available for purchase at the AFM. This is an eight floor hotel with a large central rectangle so you can look down up and see the railing for all eight floors, the bannisters have all been wrapped with the long banners for all the big films including Blond and Blonder featuring Pamela Anderson and Jenny McCarthy, which will make a ton of money. You think there's one distributor here that doesn't think he can't scare up interest in that in his home country?

No comments: