Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A teeny post about big events

Big big big news

You don't know how relieved I was to check my email two days ago and get an email from Tommy Pritchard...from Fort Hood Texas. Safe and sound. Home from Iraq. Tommy in Iraq was just one of those thoughts that popped into my head once or twice a day. My friend, is home safe. Thank you, whatever you are.

Bud Cort Says Hi
I saw Mike and Charley last night. The producer and co-writer of the thriller movie based on the book, Blue World, respectively. The other writer is me, by the way. They're in town casting the movie. If they can put enough name names in it, they'll offset the risk enough for someone to write a check. They saw Bud Cort, and William Atherton, Dickless from Ghostbusters. By the way, cool thing about being in L.A., I'm standing outside Charley and Mike's hotel chatting and Peter Bogdanovich gets out of his car and walks past. The director of Paper Moon and Saint Jack.

I dub Stephen, King Geek
Everytime I got to Aint It Cool News, they always have some HOTASS AWESOME NEW IMAGE OF A TRANSFORMER...that's been removed...or they AN EXCLUSIVE IMAGE OF VENOM!!!...that's been removed by request of Sony Pictures. And everytime I see that, I can got over to Stephe's page here at Schadenfreude.net and see what was removed, and now matter how many times he's tried, he's never gotten a C&D. Well today he has put up something that, once again, AICN requested removed. And this one is truly hot. By the way, cool thing about being in L.A. You see those Venom effects. I know the guy who did them.

No comments: