Monday, June 13, 2005

When's the last time you were told whether to be worried or not?

I just got really curious about what threat level we were under right now because nobody talks about it anymore. I know we all make fun of it, but that terror alert chart is dumb. I guess I'll be the last guy to call it out. It's just so funny that it was the most important thing in the world, the thing you checked along with the weather channel before you left for work. Well it's Yellow right now on Monday, June 13th 2005, just so you know. So there is a SIGNIFICANT risk of a terror attack today, kinda like yesterday. Yellow's the average, it's been yellow ever since we were significantly attacked, and I think it was orange a few times too, you know, for the holidays. I guess it should've been Green all this time if it were anything close to accurate. But it's never been Green or Blue. Not in four years has the chance of terror attack been anything but SIGNIFICANT. Our governments funny, and we all know it, but we don't do anything about it but gather all in one place so we fuck our chances of winning the electoral college. And blog, we blog too.

No comments: