Friday, August 19, 2005

Short-Haired Chick Friday: Teen Fantasy Edition

alyssa03

I know, she doesn't have short hair in that poster, Alyssa Milano is a recent convert to being a short-haired chick, and it's very welcome. I didn't drool over a lot of teen idols when I was a teen, with one huge exception, Alyssa Milano. Richard Jones (once again) was a major vagina-maven in our teen years and had all the teen chick mags. He floated me all the Alyssa ones. Soon, amongst the Friday The 13th, Halloween, Star Wars, Robocop, and Indiana Jones posters was a very significant ares of wall real-estate dedicated to this babe, including Alyssa's equivalent to the Nastassja Kinski Snake poster, the Alyssa In Hockey Gear poster. Oh the nights I spent with that as the last thing I saw before going off to sweet dreams.

And then, as if under the same executive decree that required Natalie Portman to cut her hair, she did me a huge favor and fell in line.

alyssa02

Hey, stop looking there, we're talking about her hair.

Actually before she buzzed it for that stupid show she's on right now she cut it short once before, does anyone remember Street Fighter: The Movie?

AlyssaStreetF

Never trust an action movie shot in Cleveland.

No comments: