Friday, August 5, 2005

Short-Haired Chick Friday

cv050567

I like short-haired chicks, but you know who else does? Frank Sinatra.

mia_farrow-1

If you haven't seen A Decade Under The Influence, it is a wonderful document of the bygone era of film known as the 70's, I could talk all day about it if I had the time. But in that movie there is a wonderufl behind-the-scenes shot of Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby so happy, jumping and laughing and dancing without a care in the world. She's so easy to fall in love with when you see that shot.

Mia_Farrow

And then she married Sinatra and was fucked up for the rest of her life, adopted 800 kids, married Woody Allen and starred in all of his most boring films. Which brings me to the secondary topic of this short-haired chick Friday. Fuck Frank Sinatra. I've come to the realization lately that I hate Sinatra. You know who loves Sinatra, every meathead in Hi-Tops. It's cool or something, you're cool if you like Sinatra. It's the last vestige of those with no other personality to hang their hat on. Fuck Frank, big sexist prick, and I hate those songs, I love New York but I want to put a hot rivet gun to my head every time I hear that song. He was part of the Rat Pack, big deal so was Peter Lawford, and who cares about Peter Lawford. The only thing I'll give Frank credit for was the discovery of orbital theory of the atom in Particle Physics, oh wait, that wasn't Frank. Guess it isn't Frank's world after all.

3 comments:

Fremodada said...

Here's the most obnoxious, hated moment in Cleveland Indians history apart from losing to the fucking Marlins in the 97 series - losing the ALCS to the Yankees the next year, with "New York, New York" blaring through the Yankees park, and a close up of Jim Thome visibly gagging in the dug out.

Besides MeatHeads, though, lots of women like Sinatra, like Sarah. I don't mind him, like I don't mind Elvis or The Rolling Stones. Yeah, he was a sexist jerk, like Dean Martin and Sammy - "Vote for Nixon!" Jerry Lewis is a prick too (Women aren't funny, remember), but he raises a ton of money for that telethon each year. Its tough for me to hate on them when they do some good, while being jack asses the rest of the time. I'm that way.

I think Mia fucked up because she was crazy to start with. My own two cents.

tcoe0qiut82hgbb said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

Roberto said...

All of Woody Allen's most boring movies? Come now, Adam. Don't let A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy, September, and Another Woman blind you to Hannah and Her Sisters, Husbands and Wives, and Zelig.

Oh, wait. There's also Alice. And Shadows and Fog. And Crimes and Misdemeanors. Okay, you may have a point.