Thursday, December 22, 2005

Pontiac's THUNDER VIBE!!!!!!!!

So I rented the Thunder Vibe, nice little vehicle, I like small futuristic cars, makes me think I'm driving through the Hammond, Indiana OF THE FUTURE!!!

Pontiac_Vibe1

But I have not left yet. Too much to do. I love the Christmas season, but I love being non-stressed more. My plans of the Family Christmas video have fallen through again, It took days to enter the hours of footage from last year and have yet to even get any new footage from this year into the harddrive, much less edit that damn thing. The crazy thing is how history repeated itself, we were very dissatisfied and fighting in the office this time last year too. Charley got fired and rehired last year too. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over hopeing to get a new result. I'm not sure if that phrase is talking about my company or me working for them.

So I need to run grab a few more stocking stuffers. I need to wrap my gifts. I need to pack the ones to ship. I need to pay my bills. I need to clean my apartment, and THEN I may leave. I'm thinking of leaving at like 3am, I've tried before and failed, but I think I can pull it off tonight. Drive for a two or three hours before everyone else wakes, taking the highways and byways of this nation while playing Jerry Reed at top volume in the THUNDER VIBE!

See you on the road. Hey, maybe I'll stop at a Starbucks and pay the money to road blog. Might be worth it. Or you may not care. But how much blogging is really done for the readers? Oh sure Justins, but me, not so much. I should rename my Blog "Look at me, aren't I great, no I don't think she's a lesbian."

No comments: