Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Open Letter To The Guy Who Kept Looking At Me On The El

Dude, what are you looking at? It's creepy. You get two looks, maybe three. I appear on the train, you get one look to determine if I'm black or not. Sufficiently white, go back to your book. But wait, a second look, that's fine, I could, in the previous brief moment look like someone you know, in fact, the chances are high, as I know a lot of people. Third look, allright, now what's going on? I'm seeing you preipherally, so you don't know I know, but if you do it again, I'm looking and calling you out. Fourth look, now I look, at first just looking up to see where the blue emergency light is located, then noticing that you, again, are looking! Now I am "giving" you a look. You look away first, good made my point. Fifth look, allright now you should just know better, I just gave you a look! I check myself for open wounds, scars, and pustules, none, stop it. And then finally the look as I leave, which is included in the 1 to 3 looks you get, long exhausted buddy.

Is it a gay thing? It's a gay thing isn't it?

No comments: