Thursday, March 30, 2006

Crop it!: It's Short Haired Chick Friday!

aaaa

Selma Blair is so gorgeous how could I possibly be satisfied with one go-round. I found a whole slew of new pictures and talking about her brings something far from pain so here we go.

I've been told for years that liking this picture:

sssss

Means I'm gay, because she's a boy. The boyish looks works like a motherfucker for a lot of women, go drool over your Judith Light, I'll take dude above.

Kate doesn't like Selma, thinks she's an anorexic. Probably, definitely here:

a

but not here:

aa

Selma was in that show Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane. I never saw it because it was on tv between 1991 and last November, I think she was Zoe, no Jane, wait, Zoe...Jane?

c

Zoe?

I got to hang out with the other star of the show, Azura Skye (Jane?), on the set of the last movie I worked on. One night I got to hang out with her and Leelee Sobieski and they were talking about, oh what was it? Oh yeah, themselves, and Azura told me she was friends with Selma Blair.

cc

Holy shit, that's a HELL of a picture. I may not live through the end of this SHCF.

Azura told me that she had just come from Selma's wedding, "Dammit!" I shouted, "I was supposed to marry her!" Azura stared blankly...and I proceeded to have to explain what was barely a joke. "you see because...I don't even know her...so...uhh, kind of an exaggeration joke..."

ss

Whoa! Somebody just got fucked.

sssssSame girl?

Anyone see Happiness? How crazy is the scene where liberal Selma Blair, frightened at the idea of being a racist, gets fucked by that black professor who demands that she say "Fuck me Nigger."? Oh Todd Solondz, if only YOU knew what statement you were making.

I amost titled this post: "Fuck Me Nigger!: It's Short Haired Chick Friday!"

That would've been funny, but I'm very liberal and scared of being called a racist. I'm so scared of being called a racist that I fear blacks and refuse to live near them.

And finally... Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sss

sus Christ.

boom.

No comments: