Friday, March 17, 2006

I know Heist is a weird movie to spank it to, buuuuut...: It's Short-Haired Chick Friday

I like girls with short hair. So it should come as no surprise that the record scratched when I saw David Mamet's Heist.

aaaaaa

I love David Mamet. Wait I think that's a little like saying "I never miss the Oscars." You breathe? I breathe too! But what I didn't know is that I loved his wife.

aaaaa

Yes, David Mamet chose well. Very well. Rebecca is the daughter of an MIT professor (brains) who grew up in Scotland (culture, accent), and started a Singing career (talent).

bbb

She's a completely different kind of hot there. A long-haired hot. Though with the Clannad/Enya thing going on in her voice she could easily keep the hair short and still get an in-store at The Nature Store.

a

So, there you have it, beautiful, talented, and the recipient of the dick that wrote Glengarry Glen-Ross. I wonder if she has to speak in terse dialogue around the house, or in the bedroom.

aaa

Given my fetish for Short-haired chicks I have been called gay over the years, but would you call MR. MAMET GAY??? Case in point: David Mamet's previous wife, Lindsay Crouse

crouse

Notice anything? Exactly! Lindsay was also an actress/singer so David basically traded in the old Pontiac, which I would do for Rebecca Pidgeon too, because I'm not gay, but I love the arts.

1 comment:

Don Hall said...

Oh yeah!

Rebecca Pidgeon is simply super-sexy! You have made my day, Capt. Witt!