Friday, May 5, 2006

Happy Short Haired Chick Birthday!!!!

For many years we had a short-haired chick in our midst, her name was Julie Coe and moments after I thought she was cute because of the length of her hair...

Short Hair - Chicago (03)

My co-hort, friend, and business partner Justin Kaufmann stepped in and made his move because of the breadth of her personality, and our lives were all changed for the better.

Short Hair - Chicago (01)

So see, I'm not the only one, Justin was first wooed and eventually married a short-haired chick.

Short Hair - High School (02)

And who could blame him, look how cute!

Short Hair - Chicago (05)

And sassy.

Short Hair - L.A

And she knows how to roll.

Short Hair - Vegas

Now these pictures were given to me by Julie, these are chef's choice. I don't know why of all the short-haired pics of her that these ended up in the mix.

Short Hair - Indianapolis (03)

Uh, Justin?

Short Hair - Indianapolis (02)

JUSTIN!!!!!!!???!?!?!

And as usual I save the sexiest for last.

Short Hair - Indianapolis (01)

Happy Birthday Julie, and Katie, and Josh Blaylock.

No comments: