Monday, December 4, 2006

Me Love Steve Delahoyde Long Time

If you've read this blog at all over the last couple years you know two things, I love Superheroes, and Steve Delahoyde, proprietor of many of my favorite short films, and the best stunt ever, The Asheville Stunt

Well he's at it again with a new series called "regrets", check out his three newest shorts.

They're amazing, and it can't help escape notice that he did one with Sandy, one with Justin, and one with Kate. Hmmmm what's missing there? That's right, Stephe. I'm very sad that I can't be in Chicago to watch Stephe make his short. Many things sadden me about moving, this is definitely a big one, working with Delahoyde. But I edited Cheaters this weekend in the Hollywood hills, not that that makes up for it. I'll tell that story tomorrow.

No comments: