Friday, December 15, 2006

A Personal Encounter With Short-Haired Chick Friday

Wow. I saw a real short-haired chick. I mean, sure, I always see short-haired chicks. But I actually saw a celebrity who's been featured in Short-Haired Chick Friday (only in the first two pictures of that post, though).

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Schadenfreude didn't know it but it had gotten a hotel in a hotbed of of hot chicks. There's an audition space in the hotel, that's actually how I found it, Mike and Charley were doing auditions for Blue World a couple weeks ago when I posted about it.

1058014569_l

Evidently those rooms were being used to audition models because there were some damn thin pairs of jeans walking around holding up frail hotties.

1073116587_l

But this was not known to me when I sighted "her." I've, of course, got a radar for Short-Haired chicks, much like the 2005 Mustang Fastback I just know when one's around. And now that I'm known for this fetish, er, attraction, I make sure to take good long looks at Short-Haired chicks to make the people around me laugh.

2

We were walking into the hotel and there was a damn gorgeous short-haired chick. I looked, I looked again, I looked for the bit, and then I looked because this was no bit. That was America's Top Model Runner Up Megan Morris.

311681265_3f066b5f82_o

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN SHE'S CUTE!!!!!

Megan_3

Let the cliche' of short-haired chicks not being hot falll! Let the cliche' of them looking like boys die a fiery Natalie Portman death.

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Ouch.

311681271_4b291786c4_o

I don't have a lot of time right now so I'll just fill the rest of this column in with a script taken from an episode of Power Rangers

311681267_0946ed77af_o

Rita : Uh! He doesn't stand a -chance-, does he?
Lord Zedd : Of -course- not. At least not without -this-!
Lord Zedd & Rita : Grow, Rito, grow!
Rito : [excited] Heyy! Check -me- out! Hahahaaa!

311681266_c384ee1c95_o

Kimberly : Oh, Aisha, I bet you anything your kitty'll come back to you by dinner-time.
Billy : Zordon, this is Billy; we read you.
Zordon : Billy, you and the others must teleport to the Command Center immediately.
Billy : Right. We're on our way.

1407692438_l

Zordon : Rangers, Rito is back. He is giant sized and headed for downtown Angel Grove.
Billy : But what about Tommy? We can't just leave him there!
Adam : We don't even know where -there- is!
Kimberly : What are we gonna do?

1435910804_l

No comments: