Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four 2 Trailers.

Holy shit did I get sick last night, had some bad Quizno's that had me barfing all night in this gazillion dollar house I've been left alone in to edit while the guy who own's it is in Hawaii.

Well because of the holiday and boobs gone wild I'm behind on the bestest awesomest trailer ever since the last one.

The Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer

How damn cool is this? Sure the first Fantastic Four movie was less than stellar, but hey, it was a Fantastic Four movie, and no matter how botched the origin was, it can't possibly hurt this one. PLUS, THE SILVER FRIGGIN SURFER! I remember an era, and I often talk about this, where the only Spider-Man there ever was was Nicholas Hammond and that was it and you had to live with that.



And if there was never going to be a good Spider-Man movie then you certainly weren't ever going to see an X-Men movie, and forget about something as obscure as Daredevil, Fantastic Four or Ghost Rider.



Well those days are clearly over, but I still marvel at the fact that they are. When I saw Christopher Reeve for the first time on screen that WAS Superman. When I saw Hugh Jackman on screen the first time, that WAS Wolverine.

And now I'm looking at the Silver Surfer, for real, being chased by Johnny Storm, for real. Unbelievable. Never thought the day would come.



oh, and one last thing that Stephe tipped me to, The Justice League has come together on Smallville. Cyborg, Aquaman, The Flash, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter. Very cool. I may have to start watching again.

No comments: