Monday, September 26, 2005

Life now has purpose

Thank you David Cenko for giving life purpose, oh sure Dave's contributions to Schadenfreude over the years in the form of every bit of poster design you've ever seen have been numerous, but I'd like to thank Dave for replying to last weeks column about my long-in-use DV cam by stating that I need to move up to HD and including a link to a gorgeous camera.

I'm a feisty buyer, everything has to be examined and re-examined and compared and re-compared, but I know what I want when I see it and EVERY think I want in a new camera is all in the new Sony HDR-HC1

HD! HD!!!

Godbless this camera. I want it now!

For my use in Schadenfreude I need a small camera that can be on me at all times, which would rule out one of the state-of-the art 3 chip cameras. And yet I need some real quality for the tv pilots we expect to be shooting soon. And then, there was the HDR-HC1, a single chip camera, but that one chip is a CMOS chip, state-of-the art 1080i HD chip. So I get all the quality of a supercamera with none of the weight and no prohibition in always having it on me. And it's HD, so as Schadenfreude makes our foray into TV pilots we will have an image quality that will be second to none, as will special effects, freeze-frames, blowups, there will be no degredation of image for any of our effects.

I am now a man with a mission. The HDR-HC1. I could kiss the screen just looking at the damn thing. And it's HD! Did I mention it's HD!!!!

1 comment:

Cenko said...

DAMN RIGHT! That's why Jesus created small-business loans...

glad I could enspire!