Thursday, September 22, 2005

You know what else kicked ass?

shteam

Wings of Silver, Nerves of Steel

goodguy_toy

Partly Metal, Partly Real

SILVERHAWKS!!!!

The partly metal partly real line always fucked me up, metal is real you dumb toy-tie-in cartoon theme writer hacks!

Silverhawks ruled, evern more than Thundercats, and definitely more than Tiger Sharks. Don't remember the Tiger Sharks? Oh goody I get to enlighten on useless pop-culture bullshit which is taking up the valuable "reserved for cure to cancer" section of my brain.

tigersharkslogo

Hi I'm Rankin, and I'm Bass and we have a WHOLE bunch of ideas for cartoons...well, one. It's called Thundercats and it's about a bunch of Animal people who get in a series of adventures on a foreign Earth, There's a tiger guy, a lion guy and...well you get the concept. Oh, wait, we've got this other idea and it's completely different. It's called Silverhawks it's about a bunch of bird people who get in a series of adventure in...space, there's the Hawk guy and the Condor guy...well you get the concept. Oh wait, we have this other idea that's completely different, it's called Tigersharks and it's...well you get the idea.

ts5ts4ts3

I can't express the depths of happiness it brings me that all three of these very similar concepts exist.

1 comment:

Fremodada said...

I would KILL for an Inhumanoids figure.