Friday, September 9, 2005

Writing Retreat 4: The Quest For Peace

At 2pm today, the future of the radio show-less Schadenfreude will begin to form it's future. On the table, tv, short films, feature film, a new stage run, a pilot, the works. Check the website over the weekend as we'll be posting video daily.

The excitement over the future of Schadenfreude could only be marred by one little thing. Once, again, I will miss the film festival I vowed never to miss again.

qt6_final_final1

Yes, tonight at 8pm Quentin Tarantino hits the Alamo Draft house and I won't be there.

To be honest I can't really pin it on Schadenfreude, my personal finances are a factor as well because there's still Tuesday through Saturday, but if I missed 80's slasher night I feel like I've missed a big chunk for my personal interest dollar.

No comments: