Friday, September 16, 2005

Short-Haired Chick Friday! - NERD ALERT!

denise-crosby-011-img

Yes, that's a Star Trek Uniform on my Short Haired Chick. Star Trek has always been like Barney Miller, I like it, I'll watch it if it's on because it's a pretty enjoyable show, but I'm no Star Trek nerd, I'm a Star Wars nerd. Regardless, I really loved Denise Crosby as a burgeoning teen, and Star Trek TNG was on in syndication when I went to bed every night. Yes, I jacked it to Star Trek, well Denise Crosby.

denise-crosby-004-img

Then one day I found out that Denise Crosby was going to be Naked on The Red Shoe Diaries. But I didn't have cable and eBay wasn't invented yet, so I had no way of seeing her naked until it came out on video. That was one video that didn't make it to the shelf on new release Wednesday.

And then I found out that she had posed in Playboy, but, no eBay yet, how do you find a 1987 edition of Playboy. Simple, you get a temp job there in 1998 and discover the stash of old Playboys.

So Denise has been nice to me over the years. And her hair is pretty short.

1 comment:

tc said...

Man, Denise Crosby has the nicest ass from star trek, OMG!