Thursday, February 9, 2006

Short-Haired Chick Friday!: Risk Addiction

sharon_stone_005

This weeks short-haired chick is for every guy who broke the freeze-frame on their VCR when Basic Instinct came out. For every guy who only thought about buying a laserdisc player because Basic Instinct was available. For all guys who jacked it to Sharon Stone's beaver shot.

sharon3

So I don't think I ever would've picked Sharon Stone as a short-haired chick. Oh sure I knew she'd chopped the hair a while back for the cinematic Shithole Catwoman, but who thinks about Sharon Stone anymore?

SStone4

Well...I hadn't for a long time and laughed out loud at the concept of Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction, you just simply don't wait 14 years to make a sequel to something. But if I remember correctly Sharon had to get respectable real quick. She did two more nudie movies and then tried to stretch her range and nobody cared if she died on death row.

SStone3

Then I saw the R-rated teaser for it. (for the love of God wait until you're home to click here).

SStone2

Of course it's super stupid. So was Basic Instinct, but that really wasn't the point was it? And neither is it here,

sharonstone

I watched that trailer and was right back where I was in 1992, stupid and horny and ready to shell out good money for the modern version of a raincoat-crowd dirty movie.

Sharon-Stone_b

I fell for Sharon Stone's ridiculous exploitative nudity all over again. I want to se BI2:RI for the EXACT same reasons I wanted to see the first one, which led to me falling in love with Sharon Stone in the first place, so here I am again.

SStone

By the way, she's 48, not bad, huh?

2 comments:

Kari K. said...

I am a major fan of the short haired girls - Just ask Stephen. Now, I watched the movie clip and I'm a little unclear...Will there be nudity in this movie?

Adam said...

I was the same way. I watched the clip and was like "yeah, but will there be camel toe?"