Friday, July 29, 2005

Short-Haired Chick Friday: Goddess Edition

Short Haired Chick Friday

You can't beat a classic. This would be the girl that started it all. Nastassja Kinski. The girl who carried the torch from Audrey Hepburn to Audrey Tatou in terms of cute pixie-cut. When I saw Cat People in 82 I just thought she was so beautiful. I mean look at that damn face! Painfully beautiful.

049

There's something so damn alluring about her in Cat People, it ruins the movie, it feels like everyone else should be under her spell instead of the Clockwork Orange guy.

068

I still have this daydream where I meet Nastassja and we totally hit it off and we have one great night of passion. I remember reading in the book "Easy Riders, Raging Bulls" that that fat hack Paul Schrader had sex with her during the shooting of Cat People. I was really pissed. Still am. Go direct Skeet Ulrich in "Touch" you has-been!

11

Sigh.

No comments: