Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Adam Cinema Spectacular!

Hey check this out. Charley put a video we did years ago up on Youtube. This is part 1, I'll keep you in suspense for the ending. I look ridiculous.



Also, I am told that I should've seen it by now but I had not. It is pretty amazing. What's up with...well, every piece of imagery in this? But Hassellhoff REALLY seems to legitimately be enjoying himself in this. Enjoying singing this song. Enjoying singing "Hooka Chaka" which nobody could actually be excited about. And yet... I don't fully get David Hasselhoff, I mean, Shatner knows he's a joke and acts accordingly. David, I don't think, knows he's a joke, and yet acts WAY accordingly, which makes him brilliant.



Shouldn't this actor be eating catfood with the cast of Riptide? instead of one of the richest men on earth?

No comments: