Friday, June 16, 2006

Short-Haired Chick Friday!: Justification Edition

Don Hall was pissed about last weeks rerun, and I don't have any time today, and yet I've squeezed one out. This one's for you Don.

00Taryn1

Hey look it'sTaryn Manning, and she has short hair in this picture.

00Taryn12

Hey look it'sTaryn Manning, and she doesn't have short hair in this picture. See where I'm going with this?

00Taryn11

If I only find one picture of Taryn Manning with short-hair is the whole blog justied? For Taryn's supercute sake I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. I believe the Supreme Court Verdict of Ryder v. Portman has laid out that only one instance of short-hair is enough to publish all of Taryn's Maxim and Stuff photoshoots.

00Taryn10

Which just a wee bit hot.

00Taryn7

Taryn is most known for her role as "whore" in Hustle & Flow. I'm sure she has a name in the movie, and I'm sure I don't care. She shows her boobs in that movie, it's awesome. Godbless the not-famous-yet.

00Taryn4

I've actually been a Taryn Manning fan for a long long time. This is really odd, but she is in this great movie called The Specials. A very good superhero riff with some great subtle jokes starring Jim Zulevic, some guy named Haden-Church, that guy who hosted the Jamie Kennedy experiment, I'm blanking on his name, and that guy that got caught fucking on video, and Jim Zulevic.

00Taryn5

Anyway. Blink and you'll miss it, but there's a scene at a comicon where a woman comes up to Rob Lowe I think and has him sign his autograph and in two lines and 30 seconds of screentime I thought she was the cutest damn thing I ever saw. She won me over. Real perky and natural. So I examined the credits and kept an eye on her.

00Taryn3

I NEVER IMAGINED I've be able to see sexy photospreads of this uber-obscure talent or that she's show her

Taryn is a perfect example of the principal that there's more to short-haired chicks than the length of their hair. It the personality of the type of woman who would cut their hair short that I'm attracted to.

00Taryn6

Cuteness is a big one, nothing brings out cute like short-hair, nothing more disconcerting than a cute woman with long hair, just doesn't make sense. Happy girls cut their hair short, good attribute, Earthy girls cut their hair short and earthy girls rock.

00Taryn9

Feminists cut the hair short, I love the feminists. But I don't think Taryn's one.

00Taryn10

Too bad because nobody fucks like a feminist.

1 comment:

Avionda said...

i love her so much..she fraggin awesome..lol..i loved her hair in hustle and flow..thatz how i want minz