Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ace Responds

In case some of you don't dig deep into the responses to Todd Voorhies' blog, I thought I'd reproduce a hilarious resonse from one of his blogs. Mr. ****** ****** under the pseudonym "Ace."

Ace said...
Gamecocks, what!

Fake punt, what!

Dude,

Todd, you fuckin fag, it's your boy Ace. Remember me from Lambda Chi, we had the "Chi in The Sky" jam fest mountain weekend where it was fuckin, Theta Chi and Lambda Chi? That shit was the bomb, dude. My favorite part was when we were joking and you were all like, man we should change it from "Chi in The Sky" to...fuckin.."Chi in the Sky and We're all Real High" cause we were so fucking high. Those Jam bands were awesome. I really liked that one that ws just 4 dudes playing bass solos all at once and that fucking hilarious dude who sang that rap song like a Phish song. Becky got so wasted that night she let me put it in her butt. And the next day everyone was like, what's that smell, it smells like shit, and I was like, "Fuckin, that's probably my dick cause I fuckin put it in Becky's ass last night, brah!" And everyone was fucking tapping the rock with me except that douche Kevin who said anal was for Fags. Why did he say that man? that kind of hurtful shit does not belong at mountain week. I mean, fuck dude, that was a chick's ass. I'm no fag. I hate fags, dude. You know that. I mean a chick's ass is totally fucking different that a dudes hairy ass with his fucking balls and shit all hanging down. That's like saying if you, man i wish I said that to the guy, that's like saying if you get a blowjob you might as well get one from a dude cause dudes have mouths just like girls. Just like they have rectums. That made me so mad, dude. I mean it's fuckin obvious I'm not gay, I fuck bitches all the time. I love to fuck bitches and I make one fucking crack about getting Becky's shit all over my foreskin and all of a sudden I'm some kind of fuckin faggotty queen? Give me break. So anyway, do you still like getting pissed on by chicks?

-Ace

No comments: