Thursday, July 20, 2006

A hodge full of podge

Hey all, no time to dig deep into come-socks or Power Records today, still hurting from seeing Def Leppard in Tinley Park last night!!

DLCE11B~Def-Leppard-Pyromania-Posters

It was quite an adventure, I'll give a full report, but my suggestion is, if you have to go to Tinley Park, drive, and if you do take public transportation, keep in mind the Tinley Park Metra stop and the the Tweeter Center are about three miles apart, not really walking distance, and if you fuck those two things up, keep in mind the Holiday and La Quinta (Spanish for "The Quinta") Inns may be booked with rockers from Aurora.

Until then all I have to distract you is Aint It Cool News' DVD Release Report. They have a very thorough report on what's coming out and I always love this column because it's amazing what geek luxuries are always coming out. Complete Seasons of Ultra-Man and as much Bruce Campbell as you really would care to enjoy.

Also, Stephe posted this and I haven't laughed this hard in a good long time, so I posted it here for the few of you silly people who might not check Stephe's section all the time, which is too bad because he's ten times the blogger I am.

Fucking enjoy, and, uh, earmuffs.



Oh, and of course, you're Daily Man-Thing

250px-Man-Thing_1_(1974)

No comments: